Veggie Stuffed Peppers
The Veggie Bullet makes preparing fresh ingredients a cinch! It’s both a spiralizer and a slicer in one, so you'll be able to cook up a flavorful stuffing for your Veggie Stuffed Peppers in less than 10 minutes. Simply spiralize, slice, saute, and stuff! Garlic roasted veggies and fresh zucchini combine to form a filling that’s both fresh and satisfying – perfect for a light dinner!
Find this and other healthy Veggie Bullet recipes by Raquel on Pretty Pretty Pineapple!
- 4 Bell Peppers, assorted colors
- 2 Large Zucchinis, whole
- 2 Cups White Mushrooms, whole
- 1 Bunch Green Onions
- 1 Can Water Chestnuts (5 ounces), drained
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (10 ounces)
- 3 Cloves Garlic to taste, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, or to taste
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay bell peppers on their side and cut the end off, removing the stem. Remove lobes and seeds. Brush edges with coconut oil and stand hollow-side-up in a baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut ends of zucchini off and spiralize using the Veggie Bullet spiralizer unit.
- Remove spiralizer unit from base and replace with Veggie Bullet slicing unit. Slice mushrooms, green onions, and water chestnuts, allowing ingredients to collect in one bowl.
- Preheat a skillet to medium heat. Add coconut oil and minced garlic. Toss over heat for 2-3 minutes to soften, maintaining a bit of firmness.
- Remove peppers from oven and fill with spiralized zucchini, sliced mushrooms, water chestnuts, green onions, and diced tomatoes. Top with shredded cheese if desired. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.