Veggie Nori Wraps
Got leftover veggies in the fridge? We’ve got a recipe for you! The Veggie Nori Wraps are perfect for using up those leftover ingredients in a fun and tasty way. Simply spread your favorite hummus on a nori sheet, add fresh and crisp veggies, and roll ‘em up for a light and healthy lunch!
- ½ English Cucumber, peeled and cut to fit chute
- ½ Yellow Bell Pepper, seeds and ribs removed
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and cut to fit chute
- ½ Avocado, thinly sliced
- 6 Spears Pre-Cooked Asparagus
- 6 Nori Sheets
- 1 Cup Pre-Made Hummus
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup Mixed Greens
- To Taste Sea Salt
- To Taste Ground Black Pepper
Steps to Prepare
- Using the Spiralizer attachment, spiralize the cucumber using the standard blade and set aside. Next, spiralize the carrots, using the angel hair blade, and set aside.
- Using the Shredder/Slicer attachment, slice the bell pepper into a small bowl.
- Assemble nori wraps by placing one sheet of nori shiny side down onto a clean surface. Spread about 1 to 2 tablespoons of hummus on one side of each nori sheet, along with as much Dijon mustard that is preferred.
- Place a few pieces of each vegetable along the edge of the hummus side of the nori sheet. Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper over the veggies. Be careful not to overstuff your wraps, or else it will break or fall apart easily.
- Finish each wrap with a few pieces of mixed greens in the wrap. When rolling, use both hands starting from the edge closest to you folding it up and over the filling, then rolling it snugly away from you.
- Keep rolling slowly, while keeping all fillings inside and tightly wrapped. If the nori seems dry and won't stick, wet your fingers and dab the nori gently along its seam to allow it to stick.
- Repeat until you run out of filling ingredients.
- Don't own a Veggie Bullet yet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.