Digging into a warm frittata is an excellent and tasty way to get your veggies first thing in the morning. This quick and easy recipe includes fiber-rich broccoli and spiralized squash baked right into a light and fluffy egg mixture. Top it with tangy goat cheese and fresh parsley for a dish you can enjoy any time of the day!
- 4 Summer Squash
- ½ Small Onion
- 5 Florets Broccoli
- 12 Large Eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using the Spiralizer Blade, spiralize the summer squash. Slice the onion using the Slicer Blade and chop the broccoli florets.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and sauté the vegetables until they're just tender.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to the sautéed vegetables in the skillet and sprinkle goat cheese over eggs.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese and parsley.
- Don't own a Veggie Bullet yet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.