Spiralized Pear Salad
Spring is here, and so is the warm weather! It’s the best time to enjoy fresh and fruity recipes, starting with one of our favorites: the Spiralized Pear Salad! Topped with goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, pecans and blueberries, this fun and unique salad delivers an incredible flavor combination that’s completely unexpected. Fresh fruits with salted nuts and creamy goat cheese – you’re literally covering all of your taste buds’ needs!
Check out this and other delicious Veggie Bullet recipes on Pretty Pretty Pineapple!
- 1 Red Anjou Pear, spiralized
- ¼ Cup Fresh Blueberries
- ⅛ Cup Pumpkin Seeds, roasted and salted
- ⅛ Cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon Salad Dressing of Choice
Steps to Prepare
- Remove core from pear using a coring tool. Trim the top and bottom off to create a flat surface on each side.
- Spiralize the pear using the Veggie Bullet into a medium bowl.
- Add spiralized pear to a bowl and add in blueberries, pumpkin seeds, chopped pecans, and crumbled goat cheese.
- Drizzle salad with your favorite dressing. I recommend a light, citrusy vinaigrette.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for additional servings.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.