Sautéed Vegetable Mini Frittatas
Who says frittatas are only for breakfast? Made with sautéed veggies, these are convenient and delicious frittatas for busy, hardworking people to enjoy wherever and whenever they want! Pair it with a salad for a tasty meal any time of the day!
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 8 Florets Broccoli
- ½ Medium Red Onion, halved
- 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper, halved lengthwise, seeded, and ribbed
- 1 Large Carrot, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In one large mixing bowl, spiralize zucchini with the Spiralizer Blade, slice broccoli, red onion, and yellow bell pepper with the Slicer Blade and shred the carrot with the Shredder Blade.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil in the pan on high heat, add all vegetables to sauté and brown, for 2 to 3 minutes. When browned, remove from heat.
- In a separate large bowl, crack and whisk together eggs, salt, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder until eggs are airy and fluffy.
- In a pre-greased muffin tin, add 1 spoonful of vegetables into each pocket. Then pour egg mixture into each pocket until ¾ full. Top with a sprinkle of feta, and bake for 20 minutes until muffins are firm!
- This recipe makes 12 mini frittatas (2 per serving).
- Use for a quick breakfast, or turn it into a meal with a side salad!
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.