Radish Noodle Salad with Almond Butter Dressing
What’s a salad without a little crunch? This fresh and crisp daikon radish noodle salad is like heaven in a bowl! Crunchy almonds, fresh herbs, and a sweet and savory almond butter dressing come together to create a dish that’s bursting with bright and bold flavors!
- 2 Medium Daikon Radishes, ends trimmed, peeled and cut to fit chute
- ¼ Cup Toasted Almonds, chopped
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ Cup Mint, chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Liquid Aminos or Tamari
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Almond Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
Steps to Prepare
- Using the Spiralizer attachment with the standard blade, spiralize the daikon radish.
- Pour noodles into a bowl, and add the almonds, cilantro, mint, and red pepper flakes. Toss with tongs, then set aside.
- In your Veggie Bullet blender cup, add all remaining ingredients to make the dressing. Blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over the noodles and toss with tongs. Adjust seasonings as desired.
- Don't own a Veggie Bullet yet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.
- Toss in diced tofu or pre-cooked chicken for a complete meal!