If you’ve been looking for a healthy and delicious kimchi recipe you can quickly put together, then look no further! This simple and satisfying kimchi includes napa cabbage, garlic cloves, chili powder and fresh ginger for a crisp taste with unparalleled consistency. Great as a side, topping, small dish or between-meal snack. Dive in quick!
- 1 Head Napa Cabbage, cut to fit chute
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Korean Chili Powder, or Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ Inch Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Fish Sauce
- ¼ Cup Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
Steps to Prepare
- Using the Slicer attachment, slice all the cabbage into a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients into the bowl, and use your hands to toss everything together. Massage the kimchi mixture for a few minutes, until the cabbage gets softer.
- Serve immediately, or store in a sterile large mason jar in the fridge for the flavors to ripen!
- For a vegan kimchi, omit the fish sauce.
- Don't own a Veggie Bullet yet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.