Mini Apple Tarts
Everything seems to taste better when it's miniature and baked into a muffin tin, and these Mini Apple Tarts are no exception. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, this dessert will instantly become a household favorite. Beautifully spiralized apples flavored with warm pumpkin spices and nestled into a sweet and nutty oat crust – what’s not to love?
- 12 Dates, pitted
- 1 ½ Cups Almonds, unsalted and toasted
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Medium Apples, cored
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the dates and, using the Shredding Blade, shred the toasted almonds. Combine the dates and almonds with coconut oil.
- Add flour and rolled oats to the almond mixture and thoroughly combine.
- Using the Spiralizer Blade, spiralize the apples. Combine the apples with lemon juice, lemon zest, pumpkin spice, and sugar.
- Press the almond mixture into a lightly greased muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spoon apples into muffin tin crust and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.