Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
No reservation needed for these restaurant-style Brussels sprouts! This make-at-home dish gets its appealing texture from the Veggie Bullet Slicer Blade. It cuts each sprout into thin, crunchy slices in seconds, forming a perfect base for a myriad of accompanying ingredients like avocado oil, unsalted almonds and mustard powder. Congratulations, you’ve found the perfect Brussels sprouts recipe!
- ½ Pound Brussels Sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Additional Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅛ Teaspoon Ground Mustard Powder
- ¼ Cup Roasted Almonds, unsalted and roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Glaze
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Using the Shredder/Slicer attachment, slice all Brussels sprouts into a bowl.
- Carefully toss in the oil and seasonings with tongs or your hands. Be careful not to break up the Brussel sprouts too much.
- Spread out Brussel sprouts onto 2 sheet pans to avoid overcrowding and too much steaming from occurring. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes tossing them with tongs halfway through.
- Sprinkle a pinch more salt over them while they are hot, toss with almonds and drizzle balsamic glaze over the top and serve.
- Key to crispy and crunchy brussel sprouts is to not overcrowd your sheet pan!
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.