Falafel gets a healthy makeover! Veggie Bullet-shredded cauliflower takes this classic dish to wholesome new heights your taste buds will love and your body will, too. So have as many as you want! Share the recipe with friends, frenemies and total strangers. Why not? Everybody deserves a delicious caulafel!
- 1 Head Cauliflower, cut to fit chute
- ½ Yellow Onion, cut to fit chute
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cumin
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using the Shredder/Slicer attachment, shred the cauliflower into a bowl. Shred the onion into the same bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop falafel into small balls and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve on top of a salad, or dip in hummus or yogurt.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.