Cauliflower and Quinoa Patties
Made with cauliflower, quinoa, garbanzo beans, eggs and turmeric, these patties are as tasty as they are healthy. This nutritious superfood dish is sure to awaken taste buds and delight friends and family members of all ages. Fork-tender and easy to make, this recipe is an instant classic. Great for parties, events, lunches and light dinners!
- ½ Head Cauliflower, cut into florets to fit the chute
- 1 Cup Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Quinoa, cooked
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, or any oil of your choice
Steps to Prepare
- Place a medium bowl underneath the Veggie Bullet chute. Using the shredding attachment, shred the cauliflower into the bowl. Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl, and mix together with a fork, and smash the garbanzo beans into smaller pieces.
- Once the mixture is nice and smooth, form into patties about ¾ inches thick, and place onto a plate.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of oil on medium heat, and add about 4 patties at a time. Cook on each side for 3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Don't own a Veggie Bullet yet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.