Butternut Squash Noodles with Salmon
Savory, warming, and packed with nutty-sweet butternut squash, this is the perfect cozy dinner to enjoy when the weather gets chilly.
Time to Prepare
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 Leaves Kale, washed, dried and trimmed
- 1 Butternut Squash, bulbous area removed, shaft peeled
- ½ Medium Onion
- ¼ Cup Fresh Sage Leaves
- ¼ Cup Goat Cheese
- ¼ Cup Sliced Toasted Almonds
- ⅛ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes, to garnish
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- ⅛ Teaspoon Pepper, to taste
- 6 Ounces Oven Roasted Salmon Filet (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Steps to Prepare
- Using the Spiralizer Blade, spiralize the butternut squash. Slice the onion and chop the kale with the Slicer Blade. Keep the prepped ingredients separate.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add butternut squash noodles and cook for 4 minutes, tossing throughout. Add chopped kale, sage leaves, salt and pepper to skillet and cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese and almonds over the skillet and garnish with red pepper flakes and additional salt and pepper, if desired. Divide between bowls and serve alongside salmon, if desired.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.