Balsamic Brussels with Bacon and Potatoes
As a new mom, Raquel from Pretty Pretty Pineapple needs meals that she can easily prep and pop in the oven. This dish is exactly that — minimal “cooking” involved! She loves the sweet and savory combination of bacon and balsamic glaze with Brussels sprouts. The soft Yukon potatoes are the perfect complement to this healthy, yet flavorful dish.
Check out this and other tasty Veggie Bullet recipes on Pretty Pretty Pineapple!
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts
- 5 Slices Bacon, uncooked
- 3 Small Yukon Potatoes
- ¼ Cup Avocado Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Balsamic Glaze
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Trim stem from brussels sprouts and slice in quarters through the core. Place in a large bowl.
- Scrub the potato skins clean and blot them dry using a paper towel.
- Using the Slicing Blade of the Veggie Bullet, slice potatoes into thin potato rounds, allowing them to enter the large bowl from the side chute.
- Using the same blade, add uncooked bacon strips to the top Veggie Bullet chute and slice the bacon into the bowl of Brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle oil over the mixture and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat the ingredients evenly.
- Spread mixture on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with desired amount of balsamic glaze.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.