Asian Chicken Salad with Spiralized Carrots
You will love this deliciously easy Asian Chicken Salad with Citrus Peanut Butter Dressing! This is the perfect go-to meal for when you're craving something fresh, especially when you have a big appetite. This salad is loaded with protein and healthy fats that will provide you with a ton of energy throughout the day!
Find this and other healthy Veggie Bullet recipes by Raquel on Pretty Pretty Pineapple!
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 Medium Avocado, sliced
- ⅓ Cup Shelled Edamame
- ½ Cup Rice Noodles
- ¼ Cup Raisins
- ¼ Cup Cashew Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Cup All-Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, melted
Steps to Prepare
- Whisk together ingredients for dressing (soy sauce, lemon juice, and peanut butter). In a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Peel carrots and chop ends with a sharp knife, creating a flat surface. Place carrot in Veggie Bullet Spiralizer chute, centering the flat end of the carrot on the spiralizer blade. Spiralize and remove noodles from the unit.
- In a large bowl, layer the ingredients for your salad.
- Drizzle with the citrus peanut butter dressing and enjoy!
- For easy prep, use rotisserie chicken for the shredded chicken breast.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.