Angel Hair Beet Noodles with Arugula and Tahini Herb Dressing
Almost anything with beets in it calls for a beautiful dish, but have you ever seen angel hair beet noodles? They're gorgeous and so fun to eat! Wow your friends and family with this colorful salad at your next meal or potluck, and they wont have any idea how easy this was to prepare!
- 2 Large Beets, peeled
- 2 Cups Frozen Peas, thawed
- 3 Cups Arugula
- 1 Tablespoon Tahini
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, plus 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Leaves Mint
- 2 Leaves Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Honey or Agave
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- ⅓ Cup Toasted and Unsalted Almonds, chopped or sliced
Steps to Prepare
- Using the Spiralizer attachment, place the angel hair blade on. Spiralize beets and place in a salad bowl. Add peas, arugula, and toss.
- In the Veggie Bullet blender, add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Toss beet salad with dressing and top with avocado and almonds before serving.
- Chef’s Tip: Add 1/2 cup cooked lentils or one diced chicken breast for a complete meal.
- Make the dressing in advance for faster prep time!
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.